Mar 21, 2011

Beginning the Journey

For almost a year now, I've been reading hundreds of decorating, crafting, and organizing blogs. It has become a hobby and has inspired me to take a new look at my lifestyle and the home life that I want to create for my family.

As a result, I have changed my decorating style to some extent and taken on several organizing projects. I've learned how to shop and live frugally and see the potential in things that I could use in my house. I've also completed some DIY projects, although I'm not very handy.

This is all very new to me, but I've wanted to start talking about my little nest for quite a while. I live in a 40-year-old split-level house that needs a lot of updating, and slowly but surely we are making progress.

2 comments:

  1. Good start Baby. Both to you blog and to our home. I'm enjoying watching you grow and create. I love you.
    *KISS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading about your journey! I love the look of your blog. It looks like you're off to a great start!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs