Aug 20, 2011

Awesome Finds!

I have been looking for a ruffle edged cake stand and vintage milk bottle holder for a long time. I see things in blogland sometimes that catch my eye, and I search high and low until I find them.
I was so excited to find the cake stand that I was looking for at Pier 1. They only had two in the store. Yahoo! I scooped it right up. I can’t wait to top it with cupcakes or a yummy frosted cake. The tablecloth it’s sitting on is new too—it’s Waverly brand, and I got it at Burlington Coat Factory.



DSCN1878


Last weekend I found a bottle holder at Target. They have a new line of items that are wine-themed. This is technically for holding wine bottles, but I love the patina and shape. It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for. Even though it’s not vintage, which I would have loved, it’s still lovely and holds all of my French sparkling lemonade bottles perfectly. It’s hard to see in the pictures, but it has a greenish patina.






I’m looking forward to filling these bottles with flowers. I think they look pretty empty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs